Saturday, July 28, 2007

BBQ at work

We had this BBQ in the office, that I organized, back in June. I was only able to take three photos because every time I had the camera out to take a photo someone needed something or I was taking care of something. Then these photos became less important because I went on vacation a week later. All of my other friends were already sitting down, or helping me out. But here they are, just to give you an idea. There are about 50 of us each year.

Chris is behind David. His wife made brownies. David brought blue tortilla chips. Craig is behind Roxannes shoulder, he brought blintzs and Rox brought a homemade carrot salad.

Indy, in blue, brought taquitos. Anne made chocolate chip cookies. William, in grey, made ribs. Tanisha, in plaid, made Baked Ziti. Paul, in black, brought Haagen Daaz. Joan (one of the owners wife) brought grilled tuna with aoli sauces.
Margaret, in back of Tanisha, brought chocolate dipped strawberries. Sam, in green, helped me set up all of the tables, hang decorations and went to get ice. So many people brought food that we had leftovers for three or four days. I finally cleaned out the fridge before going away for vacation a week later. Everything was delicious. I tried things I had never eaten before and had old favorites also.

No comments: